Saturday, December 15, 2007

Do You Believe In Rafa? Poll Results



I've put up a poll a few weeks ago, in which I was asking the fans out there whether they still believe in Rafa Benitez, the Liverpool manager. He was under lots of pressure after speculation of his rift with the American owners. Some even thought he might be leaving in January. Many would have disagree with his rotation system, however, over the last few weeks, he was able to get some great results in the league and even make it 3 out of 3 "cup finals" in order to qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League.

The poll results..

Do You Believe In Rafa?
Yes ... 21 votes (91%)
No ... 1 vote (4%)
I do not know ... 1 vote (4%)

It's totally one sided. Many of the fans over the world still believes in Rafa who brought us the glory of Champions League in 2005 and FA Cup as well. Personally, I'm still rooting him though I may differ with his thinking at times. Nevertheless, I believe he's still the man who can break our Premiership duck since 1989.

The Rafa Song


You'll Never Walk Alone..

No comments: