Thursday, March 15, 2007

LIPPI'S PHONE CALL TO RAFA..

I got this from uneditedmara's blog, find it really interesting and funny..

In addition to Stevie and Carra being called up for the EuropeXI, Fowler and Bolo have joined the squad. Read aloud complete with Italian and Spanish accents. Don’t forget your hand gestures!

Marcelo: “Hello? Rafa?”
Rafa: “Yes, this Rafael Benitez, how may I help you?”
Marcelo: “Heeeyyyy!!! Rafa! Buddy, how are you?”
Rafa: “Sorry, Who is this?”
Marcelo: “Ah, come on, Rafa, it’s me, your buddy, Marcelo!”
Rafa: “Oh…”
Marcelo: “Well, listen, I need a favor.”
Rafa: “What can I do for you, Mr. Lippi?”
Marcelo: “Please, call me Marcelo.”
Rafa: “Okay… Marcelo.”
Marcelo: “I was wondering if I could have Xabi Alonso and Dirk Kuyt for my match tonight?”
Rafa: “Uh… I don’t know…”
Marcelo: “Oh come on, Rafa… please…”
Rafa: “Listen, Marcelo, you already have two of my best players…”
Marcelo: “Okay, well, what about that Sissoko guy?”
Rafa: “He’s not European.”
Marcelo: “Well, neither is Ronaldinho.”
Rafa: “Sorry, Marcelo, I got to go.”
Marcelo: “Listen, man, please, do you have anybody you can send? I need help bad.”
Rafa: “Well, okay, I’ll see what I can do.”

Fowler playing is not really that far-fetched, I’m kind of glad for him, but Bolo? That’s a stretch, but at least he’ll get some playing time in. Well, at least I hope so.

from: liverpool.theoffside.com

You'll Never Walk Alone..

No comments: