Monday, July 9, 2007

Carra Quit England?



Liverpool vice-captain Jamie Carragher has been thinking about his England career and it might be the end pretty soon. As for me, I believe that Carra should really start considering his options and I guess it's time for him.

England didn't show him any respect and chances to prove himself on the international stage. Mainly being used the utility man. Centre back, right back, left back, defensive midfield. He played so well for Liverpool and yet he got such treatment from the England team. Whenever he plays, he never let the team down and I really wonder what make him out of it.

You may argue that the partnership of Rio and Terry is the first option. Still, when one of them is out, Carragher is not chosen, left out instead. I can sense his frustration and disappointment. I strongly believe that he should quit the international stage and concentrate on his club level. Just like what Paul Scholes did, he went on playing so well for Manchester United. If England don't appreciate, Liverpool will.

Source

We are Scouses!


You'll Never Walk Alone..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Carragher and Terry are the best men for that position and Carra should always be a starter if he is fit.

Please read my footie blog, I think you will enjoy it.
http://crazy4thebeautifulgame.blogspot.com/

Louis said...

I do agree on what you said. Carra should be at least in the first team of England. I believe he's good enough to be in it. He has proven over these years.

How can they keep a Champions League Winner defender out? I don't understand. Nevertheless, it doesn't really matter to me.

Sure, I will visit it. Thanks for dropping by.

YNWA.

cahyo wijanarko said...

yep! i think carra should quit. that would give mcclaren something to think about.

Louis said...

I agree. I don't think Carra deserved such treatment from England. Just quit and concentrate winning trophies for us!

YWNA