Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Torres? Confirmed?



It seems to me that the captain's band on Spanish striker Fernado Torres is going turning out to be true. Torres seems to be on his way to Anfield although there's no confirmation in the transfer.

Reports has shown that Torres is even willing to cut short his holiday to finalise his transfer to Anfield. As a Liverpool fan, I'm definitely excited by the fact of his arrival. Having said that, the delay did frustrate me and Liverpool has been pretty slow these few years in the transfer market. All I hope is a fast transfer and also other signings as fast as possible.

Torres alone won't be sufficient. The board and Rafa may have their own reasons for the slow response, still, I'm afraid that if we are not acting fast, our targets would be gone. I'm looking forward to other signings soon. :)

Other than Torres, Rafa has been busy with the signing of the young kids. All these players are bought mainly for the future and we might see many of them in few years time.

These are the names..
1. Mihail Alexandrov
2. Nikolai Mihailov
3. Dani Pacheco
4. Alex Kacaniklic
5. Marvin Purie
6. Mikel San Jose
7. Krisztian Nemeth
8. Andras Simon


There's one more month to the start of the new season and I really hope Rafa would use the time to expand and improve on the squad. I have faith in him and I'm pretty sure of he know what's he doing. As fans, we just have to be patient and see.

You'll Never Walk Alone..

No comments: