Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1 Year Old, Study Break


AnfieldReds is finally..

1 Year Old!

I know this site's birthday has been over for a month or so. This blur writer has actually mis-looked it. Nevertheless, I'm glad that this site is still writing and functioning well till today. All thanks to your support and many friends out there who has always been there for AnfieldReds. A big Thank You to you guys and I will continue to update as much news, match reports and rumors about our beloved Liverpool.

Next..

Study Break

I would be taking a short break till February due to my upcoming exams. The match reports by the sidebar would still be updated and feel free to check out the scores there. Thank you again for your kind understanding.

As always, I do hope the team will improve and play well. I have faith in Rafa, Gerrard & Co. Come on Reds!

To all Liverpool fans out there, You'll Never Walk Alone..

No comments: